HHKMag is a leading urban entertainment website and advertising platform, featuring the latest music, movies, games, sports, news, interviews and reviews from around the world.
Established in 2004, the development from a rap forum to a fully interactive Hip-Hop online magazine is a tribute to the hard work and patience of founder Stuart Hallick and current owner Ryan Maxwell.
HHKMag, formally known as Hip-Hop Kings, have been credited with countless of thousands of members on the community forum and a loyal fanbase who are the reason for its success. Known throughout the world as an impartial rap and Hip-Hop website, interviews include the likes of D12, Xzibit, Pharoahe Monch, Immortal Technique, Atmosphere, Brother Ali, Klashnekoff, Lowkey Dead Prez, Rhymefest, Copywrite, Hilltop Hoods, Eskar and many more.
A brand new website has been launched recently, which features free downloads, exclusive music, new features and more videos and music then ever before. For more information please contact us!
- Top 3 Music Blogs of 2014 by Cision UK
- Top 50 Music Blogs of 2015 by Teads Labs
- Top 10 Music Blogs of 2016 by Vuelio
- 1 million reach achieved in Feb 2016 (two consecutive weeks in a row!)
- 10 million reach achieved in March 2016.
- 20 million reach achieved in May 2016.
- Over 15,000 page likes since July 2016.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any copyright information or claims. We aim to credit all original content creators and want to work with creators on a long term basis.